The Adventure Club curriculum takes children through a systematic study of theology in the
Scriptures. Covering a broad range of topics, Adventure Club brings deep theological concepts
down to a basic understanding through teaching lessons, Scripture memorization, and songs.
Every week, your children will learn the same theological lesson in a way that is appropriate for their
respective age level. A unified curriculum enables families to discuss one topic together each week,
reinforcing the lesson that children have learned in Adventure Club.
Over nine years, children will come to understand all essential doctrines:
- Year 1: The Truth about God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- Year 2: The Truth about Man, Sin, and Salvation
- Year 3: The Truth about the Church, the Bible, and End Times
In addition to learning the Bible, we engage in fun activities, games, and competitions. If you want your children to know and love the Bible, Adventure Club is a great place to start!
- Who? All children 3 years old–6th grade are welcome!
- Where? Fellowship Bible Church
- When? Wednesday Nights (6:00–7:30pm), October through April (with breaks for holidays)
- How Much? Yearly fees are $40/child for dues and the book (max of $150/family)
Note: View the Parent Guide to learn about Adventure Club and view a full schedule.
Three Age Groups
Children can join Adventure Club in three age groups:
Trackers (ages 3–5)
Trackers encourages preschoolers and kindergarteners to develop a respect for God, His Son, and His Word. Must be 3 (and potty trained) at the beginning of Adventure Club to participate.
Scouts (ages 6–8)
Scouts opens up a rich world of Bible truths for 1st–3rd graders. In three years, Scouts learn about the Bible from cover to cover.
Trailblazers (ages 9–11)
Trailblazers teaches 4th–6th graders the truth of God’s Word and trains them to follow God and practice His grace.
Club Price Details
Payment includes two items each year:
- Necessary fees:
- $40/child (max of $150/family)
- Includes all fees ($25) and the clubber book ($15)
- Optional items:
- Bag: $25/child (one-time purchase—lasts all 9 years)
- T-shirt: $5/child